- All week: Jay of The Linkery/El Take It Easy has proclaimed this week San Diego Farm Week and is offering fixed-price, vegetarian meals at both restaurants, made from locally-farmed ingredients.
- Tuesday, 9/21: Jaynes Gastropub will have a 5-course wine dinner, starting at 7pm. $55 per person + tax + gratuity. Reservations are “recommended”: 619-563-1011 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wednesday, 9/22: Oktoberfest festivities at Toronado. Hours: 11:30-midnight.
- Thursday, 9/23: Alchemy will have appetizer and drink specials for a meet and greet with the artist Robert Glick, starting at 8pm.
- Friday, 9/24: MIHO Gastrotruck will be at Whistle Stop in South Park for their weekly HOMI Hour. Eat at MIHO and get $1 off at Whistle Stop, or vice versa.
- Saturday & Sunday, 9/25-9/26: Adams Avenue Street Fair! Lots of vendors, lots of beer, lots of music, lots of fun! PDF download of music performers here. FM94/9 will be broadcasting live from Blind Lady Ale House on Saturday.