Lots of things happening this weekend, especially this Saturday!
- Monday, 9/27: Join Stone’s Ken Wright at “Beer University“. This month’s topic: Belgian beer! Tickets are $20 and can be bought at Brown Paper Tickets or the Stone store in person.
- Thursday, 9/30: 30th on 30th, of course. Lots of restaurants and bars participating from Normal Heights to South Park, following the 2 line! Follow this page for specials.
- Friday, 10/1: “5:00 Friday” at Halcyon Tea, 3009 Beech St, South Park. I am looking forward to enjoying some tea and company!
- Saturday, 10/2: Taste of North Park from 11am-4pm, $30/35 (presale/day-of) (previously written about here)
- Saturday, 10/2: South Park Walkabout, 6-10pm. Walk around the cute neighborhood of South Park and enjoy the many shops and restaurants there! Paired with Taste of North Park, it’s bound to be a full and tiring day!
- Saturday, 10/2: Tour de Fat. If you DON’T want to walk around and consume food and other capitalist items this Saturday, head to Balboa Park with your bike. Registration starts at 9.
- Saturday, 10/2: San Diego Roots Harvest Festival is going on from 2pm to 9pm at Suzie’s Farm. A donation of $20 is suggested to attend, and includes tours of the farm from 2-6pm, live performances, a silent auction, and more.
- Sunday, 10/3: Knittin’ Time at Whistle Stop, starting at 3pm. According to their website, they have knitting sessions on every 1st and 3rd Sunday! I’ve never heard of this. Is this true?! I am going to have to check this out, since my boyfriend lives around the corner…