Some more info’s been posted about the South Park Walkabout this Saturday evening event.
Some food-related specifics:
- Free “smores” and live jazz at Velo Cult bike shop.
- Curry pumpkin bisque tasting at Alchemy Restaurant on 30th and Beech St.
- Posh Wash on Fern St. (near Cedar) serving up brownies, coffee and balloons.
- A preview of soon-to-be-opened The Rose Wine Pub on 30th St., with complimentary Prosecco and dessert samplings from Rhino Cake Co.
- The Grove on Juniper serves up homemade chili, food demos and special sales.
You can find more specials and a shop-guide at southparkscene.com