How was everybody’s first week of 2011? Mine was relaxing and I’m still trying to figure out some new year’s resolutions. One of them is to consistently eat good and healthy food.
Here’s what’s happening this week!
- Monday, 1/10, 6-8pm: Art show featuring Steve Florman at Blind Lady Ale House. Yes, BLAH will be open this Monday! MIHO Gastrotruck will be serving food, and BLAH will be serving the beer.
- Tuesday, 1/11, 6:30pm: BikeSD.org is hosting a DJ set at El Take It Easy. Flyer here at the Linkery website.
- Wednesday, 1/12, 11:30am-1:30pm: MIHO has a new location in Del Mar Heights. Save and print this flyer to get 10% off at MIHO for this day only.
- Wednesday, 1/12, 6:30-9:30pm: The Linkery is holding Bacon Bingo Wednesdays. Eat some great food from their new menu and win some of their house-cured bacon! The bingo cards are free and the first game starts at 6:30. Sounds fun!
- Friday, 1/14: Firkin Friday at Hamilton’s. Here’s something to be excited about this weekend! Hamilton’s is featuring Alpine Brewing. On cask is their Captain Stout with cocoa nibs and vanilla chai. That sounds delicious.
- New Happy Hour details at Sea Rocket Bistro.