Almost something every day this week!
- Monday, 1/24, 11:30am-2:30pm: 10% off if you print this flyer and bring it to MIHO.
- Tuesday, 1/25, 7-9pm: Crafty Conspiracy Craft Night, held by the North Park Craft Mafia. Hang out and relax with other crafty people!
- Wednesday, 1/26, all night: Vegetarian Tasting Menu at Alchemy. Three-course, vegetarian meal for $25.
- Wednesday, 1/26, 4-6:15pm: Meet Rob Todd from Allagash Brewing at Hamilton’s. And of course, drink several Allagash beers that will be on tap!
- Thursday, 1/27, 9pm: So Say We All will be holding VAMP at Whistle Stop. Free! This month’s theme is “Crisis of Faith” – stories about struggle with the intangible power of faith. Here are the submission guidelines if you’re interested in participating in future shows (deadline has passed already for this one).
- Friday, 1/28, 7pm: Anarcho-Punk Fest @ the Che Cafe. San Diego’s all-women workshop group, Grrrl Zines A Go-Go, along with San Diego Food Not Bombs, will be tabling here. $5 for an all-ages punk show. (Flyer.)
- Sunday, 1/30, 11:30am-2pm: Automatic Brewing Growler Release party at Blind Lady Ale House!! They’ll be live-printing Automatic t-shirts there, which sounds awesome! Pre-order information for Automatic growler and growler fill at the FB event page.
- Sunday, 1/30: 30th on 30th. End your weekend with great tasters and deals from different restaurants and craft beer bars on 30th Street, spanning from Normal Heights through South Park.