This week is a very busy week for beer drinkers! (And I count Valentine’s Day as a very heavy drinking day! ;))
- Monday, 2/14: Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Monday, 2/14, 7-9pm: Knitting in the Heights at Twigg’s, every 2nd & 4th Monday. 2804 Adams Ave.
- Tuesday, 2/15: Sierra Nevada Beer Camp beer being tapped at Hamilton’s, with Derek Freese hanging out.
- Tuesday, 2/15, 5-7pm: Knit Night at the North Park Library.
- Wednesday, 2/16: Third Wednesday Drinkabout, starting at 7pm from Blind Lady or 7:10pm at Hamiltons.
- Friday, 2/18: Firkin Friday at Hamilton’s. Cask of Alesmith My Bloody Valentine being tapped.
- Friday, 2/18, 5pm: Pliny the Younger vs. Pliny the Elder at Blind Lady Ale House.
- Friday, 2/18, 10pm: Head to El Dorado downtown for this month’s Full Moon Bike Ride.
- Saturday, 2/19, 11:30am: BLAH will be tapping their last keg of Automatic’s Will Powered IPA, named after and by Will Ferrell himself for the Cancer for College benefit.
- Saturday, 2/19, 2pm: Wild Willow Farm Potluck. Volunteer opportunities, farm tour, potluck, and a movie.
- Saturday, 2/19, 2pm: El Take It Easy will be showing La Grand Bouffe as part of their Meet Meat Matinee events.
- Saturday, 2/19, 8pm: Vermin on the Mount: A Night of Irreverent Readings at Sushi Performance & Visual Art. Featuring several authors doing readings, some of them native San Diegans!
- Sunday, 2/20: Salsa Sushi Sunday sounds like a very interesting fusion of food styles.
- Sunday, 2/20, 11:30am: Russian River sours at Blind Lady Ale House for their “After the Pliny” event.