- Monday, 2/28, 7-9pm: Knitting in the Heights at Twigg’s on Adams Ave., every 2nd & 4th Monday.
- Monday, 2/28, 7-11pm: Pamela Jaeger’s art at Blind Lady Ale House, with MIHO Gastrotruck providing food (until 9pm), and of course, BLAH will be providing the beer all night!
- Monday, 2/28: 30th on 30th is happening. Check out the blog post for the deals going on that day.
- Monday, 2/28, 6-9pm: Meet the publishers of Edible San Diego during the release party at Sea Rocket Bistro. Happy Hour pricing for attendees all night.
- Wednesday, 3/2, 9pm: Fuck Alt Comedy @ Whistle Stop. 4 comedians down from LA plus more from San Diego!
- Thursday, 3/3, 4-7pm: MIHO will be at Ballast Point’s Home Brew Mart in Linda Vista serving up some Abandon Ship Drunken Shrimp (+ their usual, I’m sure), and BP will be providing the beer.
- Saturday, 3/5, 1-8pm: Hamiltons is holding a fundraiser for Childhood Cancer research.
- Sunday, 3/6, 11:30am: Blind Lady Ale House will have Dogfish Head flights. 6 beers to try! Flight will start when they open at 11:30am until they run out.
- Sunday, 3/6, 5-9pm: Sea Rocket Bistro will be hosting a launch party for a short video promoting the San Diego Bike Commuter Discount Program. Get happy hour drink prices all night-long if you ride your bike there!
- home ec. studio has posted their March & April classes.
- The Grove has also posted their classes. One of them is a drop spindle class!