Mardi Gras this week! Anybody going to festivities?
During the rest of the week:
- Wednesday, 3/9, 7:30-10pm: Free writers’ workshop put on by The Greenroom. This month’s theme is “obsession”. Facebook event page here.
- Wednesday, 3/9, 5pm: Vegetarian Tasting Menu at Alchemy. Three course, vegetarian menu at $25.
- Thursday, 3/10, 7-10pm: Visual art, musical guests, and MIHO Gastrotruck will be at MCASD Downtown at the Jacobs Building for Thursday Night Thing. $10 general, $7 student, $0 members.
- Saturday, 3/12, 12:30-3:30pm: Fruit Tree Pruning class at Wild Willow Farm & Education Center. Sign up soon because there are only 15 spots! The class is $20 for Friends of the Farm and $25 for the general public.
- Saturday, 3/12, 6pm: Stick ‘Em Up! Sticker swap and graffiti art show at Visual Art Supply.
- Saturday, 3/12, 6-10pm: Edison Manufacturing Co. Trunk Show at Pigment. Music, food, and beverages. David McKinney from Edison will be showing his new items and handing out limited edition posters.