I am going to put the St. Patrick’s Day events at the end of the post so it doesn’t crowd out the other events happening this week.
- Monday, 3/14, 7-9pm: Knitting in the Heights group will be meeting at Twigg’s on Adams.
- Wednesday, 3/16, 7-11pm: Celebrate St. Patrick’s day a little early with everybody on the Drinkabout bus.
- Wednesday, 3/16, 7-11pm: Sea Rocket will be featuring four beers from Manzanita Brewing, and you can meet the head brewer and the president of Manzanita.
- Friday, 3/18, 5-8pm: Mobile food truck gathering at 57 Degrees. 12 food trucks! One spot! More info at this link. Admission is $2.
- Saturday, 3/19, 2pm-night: Wild Willow Farm Potluck Gathering. Wild Willow Farm will be holding tours, giving volunteer opportunities, and hosting a potluck dinner, bonfire, and a movie. Remember to bring a jacket and warm clothing for the evening, a yummy dish, and your own plate, cup, and utensils to keep the potluck waste-free!
Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
- Thursday, 3/17: BLAH open at 11:30am, with 6 different nitro taps on.
- Thursday, 3/17, 12-11pm: Grassfed corned beef machaca at El Take It Easy
- Thursday, 3/17: Corned Beef Reubens and $5 Guinness (w/ $3.50 refills) at Hamiltons.
- Thursday, 3/17, 5:30-7:30pm: HOMI hour @ Whistlestop is on Thursday instead of Friday this week. MIHO will be serving their usual menu with the addition of a corned beef sandwich on rye bread.