Been really busy lately, so I apologize for the lack of a content post this last week. But here are some events, aggregated right here for your easy perusal!
- Tuesday, 3/22, 7-9pm: Crafty Conspiracy at Velvet Klaw Studio. Join the North Park Craft Mafia for their monthly crafty get together. RSVP for the event by emailing email@example.com.
- Wednesday, 3/23, 7-10pm: El Take It Easy will be hosting another quiz night, this time to benefit foster children. There is a suggested $10 donation at the door.
- Friday, 3/25: Alchemy will be celebrating their 2 year anniversary for a week, starting today. Green Flash brewer will be choosing all the taps all week, and new cocktails will be introduced every night.
- Saturday, 3/26, 6-10pm: Time to celebrate spring by walking around the South Park neighborhood. The Spring Walkabout is here! Lots of stores open late serving drinks and food. Check out the wares.
- Saturday, 3/26, 5-8pm: MIHO at Whistle Stop for a second night this week.
- Saturday, 3/26, 6-9pm: As part of the Walkabout, home ec. studio will have a “Stuffed Animal Hospital”, where kids can bring in their stuffed animals in need of repair and the Plush Doctors (kids from the home ec. studio after school program) can fix them up, for $2 a toy. All proceeds will go to tsunami and earthquake relief.
- Sunday, 3/27, 3-5pm: A free event at the Art Center Lofts as part of “One Book, One San Diego”. Local writers and poets will perform work on the themes of cultural identity, clashing identities, and discovering “home”.
- Sunday, 3/27, 6-9pm: Chef Jenn’s Vegan Cooking Class. $60/person to learn how to cook a full-course vegan feast. Price includes instruction, ingredients to cook at the class, a glass of wine, and tax.
- GZAGG is still trying to raise money to teach at a conference. But they have lowered their fundraising goal from $2000 to $1000.