- Tuesday, 4/5, 11:30am-5pm: East Village Opening Block Party, free. MIHO will be serving food along with other trucks. Beer will be had. And music.
- Wednesday, 4/6, 6-9pm: Green Drinks Mixer at Home Brews and Gardens in North Park.
- Wednesday, 4/6, 7-9pm: The Green Room is a writing workshop organized by So Say We All. They are meeting this month at 505 Kalmia St. to discuss story ideas for V.A.M.P.’s April theme “First Times”.
- Wednesday, 4/6, 8:30pm: Whistlestop will be having another F*ck Alt. Comedy, free.
- Thursday, 4/7: Ladies Night at Toronado with Alpine Nelson on cask.
- Saturday, 4/9, 2-5:30pm: CityBeat Festival of Beers
- Saturday & Sunday, 4/9-4/10: 4th Annual San Diego Food Justice Event is a free and public event being held in City Heights. Schedule of events and workshops are listed on the website.
- Sunday, 4/10, 10am-3pm: A charity bazaar to benefit Japanese relief efforts. All proceeds will go directly to the Japanese Red Cross Society via the Consulate General of Japan in Los Angeles. Come buy or come sell! More info at the link.
Some other notes:
- I forgot to post about April classes at the Grove! Sewing, knitting, crochet, and drop spindle classes.
- And classes at home ec. studio. There are sign ups for April AND May clases. Get on it, before they fill up.