- Monday, 4/11, 7-9pm: Beer U returns at Stone, this time covering the subject of STOUTS! Join Ken Wright as he explains the history, brewing, and variations found in stouts and try them for yourself. Ticket are $25.
- Tuesday, 4/12, 8pm: Sea Rocket Bistro will be showing Jamie Oliver’s TV series Food Revolution. RSVP here.
- Friday, 4/15, 4-11pm, and Saturday, 4/16, 11am-11pm: San Diego Real Ale Festival at Pizza Port Carlsbad. Try more than 50 of cask-conditioned beer from local and not-so-local breweries. (Okay, don’t actually TRY to drink 50 beers…) $30 includes 8 taster tickets and a festival glass. Additional tasters are $1/each.
- Saturday, 4/16, 11am-5pm: The Handmade Revolution will be holding their 3rd Annual Trunk Show at 2940 B Street. There will be yummy treats, drinks, awesome art, and handmade creations.
- Sunday, 4/17, 10am-6pm: Stone’s annual Oakquinox festival is happening again. It’s a long day of over 100 amazing beers. Tickets are $40 and include fifteen 3oz tasters.