- Monday, 4/25, 6-11pm: BLAH will be holding a beer and food tasting benefit to go to the International Rescue Committee‘s fund for Japan. Beer and food have been donated by local breweries and restaurants around San Diego. There are only 150 tickets being sold at $35. Buy them here.
- Tuesday, 4/27, 4-6pm: The winners of Stone’s Homebrew Competition plus the head brewer of Stone and brewer from Troeg’s Brewing Company will be over in the outdoor patio at the Stone restaurant. Feel free to bring your own homebrew to share, and hang out with other likeminded people.
- Tuesday, 4/27, 6pm-close: Salsa Sushi is happening again at Sea Rocket Bistro, with 3 different rolls for $5 each. RSVP at Facebook.
- Wednesday, 4/28: Hamilton’s will have their 5th Annual Padres Day. Hop on the beer bus to Petco Park for the Padres vs. Braves game. $45 ticket includes field level seats, a $5 gift certificate to be used at the park, a Hamilton’s baseball tea, craft beer, and drink tickets to pre-game at Downtown Johnny Browns
- Thursday, 4/28, 6-8pm: Sustainaible Agriculture Panel at UCSD, including Jay from the Linkery as one of the panelmembers.
- Thursday, 4/28, 8:30: VAMP at the Whistle Stop. Watch and listen to writers talk about the theme “Obsessed.” Free.
- Friday, 4/29, 2pm: Meet the brewer of Maui Brewing Co. at BLAH!!
- Saturday, 4/30: Is it that time of month again? It’s the 30th of April, which means restaurants down the 30th street corridor will again have specials for you foodies wanting to check out some restaurants that you’ve been meaning to…
- Sunday, 5/1: Happy Hour at Hamilton’s with the brewer and owner of Maui Brewing. Pints are $5 to start and $3.50 to refill.