- Monday, 5/2, 6-11pm: Month of Mondays with MIHO and Blind Lady starts with an art show, Carnivores + Destructores by Adam Krause. MIHO will be serving food from 6-8, and the bar will be open for the whole event.
- Tuesday, 5/3, 5pm: Quartz Japan Growlers at Blind Lady Ale House. $20 if you already have an Automatic growler, $25 if you don’t. All proceeds will go to IRC.
- Tuesday, 5/3, 9pm: Free event at Soda Bar on El Cajon. Sideshow Comedy Night will feature performances by 6 comedy acts (some are musical). RSVP on Facebook.
- Wednesday, 5/4, 9-11pm: Another free event held by So Say We All. Fuck Alt Comedy returns to Whistle Stop.
- Thursday, 5/5, 5-8pm: Sea Rocket Bistro will be helping you celebrate the fake Mexican holiday with $3 street fish tacos, beer, and a movie. RSVP on Facebook.
- Saturday, 5/7, 4pm: A Watershed Tale, a roving puppet performance at Wild Willow Farm to benefit the farm. There is a suggested donation of $10.
- Saturday, 5/7, 6-10pm: Walk up and down Adams Avenue for Night on Adams. A bunch of Adams Ave shops will be open late just for you!
- Saturday, 5/7, 6pm: Visual Art Supply & Gallery will be presenting “True Character”, a character-based urban street art and customized toy exhibit. Live music will start at 7pm.
- Sunday, 5/8, 11am-4pm: Vegan mac’n’cheese cook-off at Azalea Park to benefit Bikes Del Pueblo, who do amazing work providing bicycles to people in San Diego. Here’s the FB event page. If you plan on participating in the cook-off, please let them know!