- Monday, 5/23, 6-11pm: Monday Movies with MIHO (and BLAH). Screening of Pedal-Driven, a documentary exploring the conflict about mountain bikers on public lands. MIHO from 6-8pm (so very, very excited about their latest menu), screening at 7pm.
- Monday, 5/23-5/24, 6-9pm: SD Coast Keeper hosts seafood cooking classes. 2 tickets for $65.
- Tuesday, 5/24: Toronado’s 3-year anniversary! Lots of Port/Lost Abbey beers on tap, with more beer going on as the week goes on. 3rd Anniv shirts should be available on Tuesday.
- Tuesday, 5/24, 7-9pm: Monthly Crafty Conspiracy Craft Night hosted by the SDNP Craft Mafia. RSVP to email@example.com.
- Wednesday, 5/25, 5:30-7:30pm: The Linkery will be hosting Chelsea’s Wednesday Wine Club, starting this week. $14/flight of wine for non-members, $1 for members. It’s $20/month for a membership.
- Wednesday, 5/25, 7:30pm: Bacon Bingo returns to El Take It Easy. It’s free to play, and you get a chance to win some Linkery bacon! Yum!
- Wednesday, 5/25, 8pm: A night of Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy and inspired readings, held by So Say We All and Art Power! Fresh Air Films.
- Thursday, 5/26, 8:30: So Say We All presents VAMP: “First Times” at Whistle Stop.
- Saturday, 5/28, 6-9pm: MIHO will be at Whistle Stop for their 10 year anniversary.
- Sunday, 5/29: DrinkAbout’s Pints for Prostates Benefit: Every $1 beer sold at each DrinkAbout spot will go to Prostate Cancer Research
I’ve found the best, mouth-watering time-waster: Food Porn on Flickr.