- Wednesday, 6/8, 6:30pm-midnight: El Take It Easy is premiering their cocktail and spirits list with a great deal: $6 cocktails! Everything on the list!
- Wednesday, 6/8, 7:30-9:30: Free Greenroom Writers Workshop on the topic of “Heroes”. AGRI*PLANET artist reception at Alchemy in South Park. Artist and chef Melissa Mayer will be showing “provocative and iron-laden series of work… on the state of our food culture and food industry.” 10% of art sales will benefit Slow Food Urban San Diego.
- Friday, 6/10, 11:30-til it runs out: Hangar 24 Bloody Orange Double IPA will be on cask at Blind Lady Ale House, along with a flight of tasters of six (6) of their beers. I’ll be working, so come and check it out!
- Saturday, 6/11: 2nd Saturday with Coronado Brewing at Hamilton’s Tavern. Lots of Coronado beer on cask and tap, with some Baja fish plates.
- Saturday, 6/11: 11:30-til it runs out: Ommegang & La Chouffe’s collaboration will be pouring at BLAH with a limited amount of keeper glasses.
- Saturday, 6/11, 7-10pm: Make Good’s 1 year anniversary! Stop by the store, check out the upcycled goods, munch on some treats and drinks.
- Sunday, 6/12, 12:30-5pm: The end of Grass Fed Beef Week will conclude with a day-long event hosted by Whole Foods of Hillcrest, featuring BBQ-style tastings from participating restaurants.