- Wednesday, 6/29, 5:30-7:30pm: Chelsea’s Wednesday Wine Club at The Linkery. $12 for a flight of wine.
- Wednesday, 6/29, 7-9pm: Greenroom Writers’ Workshop at Imperial House Continental Restaurant (505 Kalmia St). A free writer’s workshop, this time focusing on “Alternative Endings”, when “we don’t like the endings life gives us, stories about paths we wish we’d taken…” RSVP on Facebook.
- Thursday, 6/30, 8:30pm: Monthly VAMP session at Whistle Stop in South Park. The theme is “Act Your Age”, focusing on stories of not acting in age-appropriate ways.
- Thursday, 6/30: 30th on 30th is today. Check out the restaurant and bar specials here.
- Friday, 7/1: El Take It Easy’s 1st Birthday is this weekend. Help celebrate by eating some a la cart pig dishes, from a whole pig!
- Saturday, 7/2, 5:30-7:30pm: MIHO at Bird Park (28th and Thorn) for the Bird Park Summer Concerts.
- Sunday, 7/3, 1-4pm: Sunday Funday at Lafayette Hotel’s pool and MIHO Gastrotruck.
- Beginning June 28, online registration for summer classes at UCSD Crafts Center has started.
- Registration at SD community colleges are coming up soon. Check out the class schedule at . There are a lot of great crafty classes there. I’m planning on taking Intro to B&W Photography!