- Monday, 7/4, 11am-6pm: Happy 4th of July, South Park! Alchemy, Hamilton’s Tavern, Julian Hard Cider, and Viva Pops will be hosting the 3rd annual 4th of July Neighborhood BBQ and Bicycle Bash. There will be a bicycle decorating contest, games, live music, and food (A WHOLE ROASTED PIG!!, among other items), drinks, and popsicles! Join in at Alchemy in South Park.
- Monday, 7/4, 4:30-10:30pm: Local Habit is opening up in Hillcrest. Organic, sustainably grown food in the form of Neapolitan-style pizza and gourmet sandwiches.
- Wednesday, 7/6, 9-11pm: Fuck Alt Comedy returns to Whistle Stop. Enjoy some San Diego comedy.
- Saturday, 7/9, 1-4pm: A Girly Beer Afternoon at Sea Rocket Bistro. All you ladies hungering for other like-minded, beer-loving women, here is your chance to mix it up with each other. RSVP on Facebook.
- Saturday, 7/9: 2nd Saturday with Green Flash at Hamilton’s. Dueling Green Flash beers among a bunch more on tap.
- Saturday, 7/9, 5-9pm: Peace Pies Benefit at Wild Willow Farm. Enjoy some yummy, raw vegan food by Peace Pies, live music, and a raffle. The event will benefit Peace Pies, who endured a fire to their kitchen and eatery and must now re-model.
- Sunday, 7/10, 5-8pm: So Say We All, San Diego Writers, Ink, and the San Diego Art Institute will present “The Fab & Furious Queer Circus of Dastardly Delights”, stories, art, and experiences of the LGBTQ community at the Museum of the Living Artist (1439 El Prado). Suggested donation is $5 and you can RSVP on Facebook.