As expected, there’s a much-needed lull in events in preparation for the holidays, but there are some art events happening if you’re interested.
- 7-9pm: Music collective Montalban Quintet performs at beautiful Balboa Park’s Panama 66.
- 6-9pm: Art opening for the work of Paula Thomas at Expressive Arts
- 9:30pm: Finest City Improv prevents Jetzo, a father-son comedy team from Japan who perform a unique storytelling form called the “Kiera-sawa.”
- 6-9pm: Winter Solstice Celebration at Expressive Arts (32nd and Thorn St)
- Merry Christmas! If you’re sick of family, head to Blind Lady Ale House from 5-10pm for craft beer.