- 5pm: Kick off the Bicycle Film Festival San Diego at Tiger!Tiger! (3025 El Cajon Blvd) with Automatic Brewing’s BFF CPA beer release. Then move on down the street to Coffee & Tea Collective for “Breakless” a photo exhibit.
- 4-10pm: Bicycle Film Festival will be screening several films and short films at the Museum of Photographic Art (1649 El Prado at Balboa Park), The Way I Roll, Cinematic Shorts, and Urban Bike Shorts.
- 7-10pm: Low Gallery celebrates their move to their new location at 1878 Main Street with take two of the opening reception of the art show Castles in the Sky.
- 6:30-11pm: Open mic at Java Joe’s (3536 Adams Ave)
- 7pm: Words Alive (5111 Santa Fe St. #219) hosts So Say We All’s Greenroom Writing workshop, a free creative writing workshop providing a kind, supportive, and challenging community. This meeting’s topic is “The Quiet Ones.”
- 6:30-11pm: Open mic night at Java Joe’s (3536 Adams Ave)
- 6:30-9pm: San Diego Herb Guild presents the Herbal Marketplace taking place at Casa Del Prado in Balboa Park. Buy locally made zines, herbal products, live plants, and more! Look for it in Room 101.