October means it’s time for Oktoberfest!
- Monday, 10/4: Chef Bands 2010, presented by Voyeur, benefiting Center for Community Solutions. 8pm-12am, $10 at the door. 755 Fifth Ave.
- Thursday, 10/7: Dinner with 6 Strangers at Alchemy, from 7pm-9pm. Three-course, family-style meal, $48/per individual
- Saturday, 10/9: Oktoberfest at Hamilton’s, Small Bar, and Eleven. There will be a Cool Bus touring the three bars from 3pm-8pm. More info at Hamilton’s event page.
- Saturday & Sunday, 10/9-10/10: Oktoberfest at BLAH (BLAHktoberfest!). Re-fillable Blind Lady steins to be bought for $18 (that INCLUDES an Oktoberfest beer inside it), with subsequent refills costing $7, all weekend long. Last year, you could also bring your own stein for the refill price. I’m assuming it’s the same this year. Different from last year: German-style food on special by Chef Aaron.
- Saturday, 10/10: Grrl Zines A Go Go will have a Portable Zine Reading Room at Lou’s Records in Encinitas, CA, from 11am-2pm. Check out some zines and then music!